The Mongols Motorcycle Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patches and what they mean.

+4
HMFC_cb1
AmnesiaSmoke
Tank!
Titanium.
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Patches and what they mean. Empty Patches and what they mean. 25th March 2012, 06:23

Titanium.

Titanium.
The eye-ball eater

Patches

By Taifun

Back of the vest:

[San Andreas] - It's the location kicker. This is the first kicker you earn, when you get invited into the Mongols MC.
[*MMC LOGO*] or [M.C.] - It's the second kicker a Prospect earns. You get this after you earned part of the respect.
[Mongols] - It's the third kicker a Mongol can earn. You're now fully patched, and gained our full respect.

Front of the vest:

[Mongols] - A patch wich shows everyone that you're part of the Mongols MC.
[San Andreas] - A location front patch, so people that you talk to can see wich state are you from, in case of a meeting.
[*nickname*] - Your road name, the name that everybody calls you.

[1%er MFFM] - You're an outlaw biker, people need to know this, and who you represent aswell.
[Respect few - Fear none] - One of the Mongol quotes, wich shows our cut-hroat attitude.
[*Black Heart*] - You're black heart'ed, wich means that you took a bullet for a brother.
[*Eightball*] or [8] - You served a serious time in prison for the Mongols brotherhood.
[13] - You attended the funeral of a fellow brother. 13 stands for Chapter 13.
[$] - You are running a business for the club.
[Mongols M.C. - In memory of] - A big, round patch. Under it are placed the memorial patches of fallen brothers.
[Skull & Cross bones] or [Skull] - This patch shows you have taken out a specific target as a club hit.

[D.F.F.L.] - Dope Forever Forever Loaded. - Means, you're always "dope loaded", always can get any dope.
[FLY COLUORS] - Means, you ride a bike, which is coloured as club's colours. White&Black.
[F.T.W.] - Fuck The World.
[DILLIGAF] - Do I look like I give a fuck.

[Golden Wings] - Participation in group sex involving more than six brothers.
[White Wings] - Performing oral sex on a white woman.
[Black Wings] - Performing oral sex on a black woman.
[Yellow Wings] - Performing oral sex on an Asian woman.
[Red Wings] - Performing oral sex on a menstruating woman.
[Green Wings] - Performing oral sex on a woman infested with insects (crabs, scabies, etc.).
[Purple Wings] - Performing oral sex on a dead woman.
[Brown Wings] - Performing oral-anal on a woman.
[Blue Wings] - Having sex with a policewoman.

Last edited by Titanium. on 26th March 2012, 03:25; edited 1 time in total

2Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 25th March 2012, 10:33

Tank!

Tank!

Red Cross and Eightball are just..

Patches and what they mean. 2s7aoaojpg

3Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 25th March 2012, 11:10

AmnesiaSmoke

Lean, mean, Khan killing machine

Hardly any of these apply to the Mongols. Most of the wings do, but nothing else does.

4Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 25th March 2012, 12:09

HMFC_cb1

HMFC_cb1
The angry old tartan cunt!

8 ball = you did heavy jail time for the club.
(IG - 5+ hours in LSP (I believe))

Retard.

http://tohellweburn.tumblr.com

5Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 25th March 2012, 12:39

DryDude

DryDude
Da Jew!

HMFC_cb1 wrote:
Retard.
y you hatin dwag?
Anyway, I know that some clubs use [22] instead of 8BAll.
22=BB=Bye Bye.

6Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 25th March 2012, 19:33

Vain

Woah woah woah wait...we can get patched for anal sex? With men? Fuck yeah!

7Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 25th March 2012, 23:19

Mr. Kro

Mr. Kro
Pie-o-may

Vain wrote:Woah woah woah wait...we can get patched for anal sex? With men? Fuck yeah!
My reaction, lolwin.

8Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 26th March 2012, 03:27

Titanium.

Titanium.
The eye-ball eater

Okay, so I've updated them with the offical ones by Taifun. Those old ones I posted where from the Hell's Angels. Razz

9Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 26th March 2012, 03:49

Tank!

Tank!

The meaning of some patches really depend on their club in Hells Angels is like that apparently.

10Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 26th March 2012, 06:29

HMFC_cb1

HMFC_cb1
The angry old tartan cunt!

Titanium. wrote:Okay, so I've updated them with the offical ones by Taifun. Those old ones I posted where from the Hell's Angels. Razz

Trust the HA to have a patch for anal sex with another guy.

http://tohellweburn.tumblr.com

11Patches and what they mean. Empty FUCK MONGOLS 18th March 2014, 04:55

johnHA

HELLS ANGELS FOREVER
FUCK all you mongols shit head fucking pussy you piece of shit
I'm going to fuck your mother your wife your daughter
I'll shoot you bitches at first sight

FUCK THE MONGOLS FUCKING PUSSIES

GO SUCK A DICK

Last edited by johnHA on 18th March 2014, 04:56; edited 2 times in total

12Patches and what they mean. Empty Re: Patches and what they mean. 18th March 2014, 04:56

johnHA

johnHA wrote:HELLS ANGELS FOREVER
FUCK all you mongols shit head fucking pussy you piece of shit
I'm going to fuck your mother your wife your daughter
I'll shoot you bitches at first sight

FUCK THE MONGOLS FUCKING PUSSIES

GO SUCK A DICK

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum